• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non xj Kawasaki 650sx stand up ski. Feeler.....

bails85

NAXJA Forum User
I have a stand up kawi jet ski. It has sat in my garage for a while now and I'm tired of watching it rot. It needs new pads and a battery. That's it. The pads have cracked from being old. I don't know if there is any interest at all in these anymore. I bought it before I had kids and had a blast on it. I looked up the pads for it and they are 100 bucks from hydro-turf. I think batteries are around 60 bucks now. Overall its a decent ski and has never given me any problems. It has sat for about 2 years. I'm sure it will run well. Might need to clean out the carb. I have a garage stand cart for it. I'm up for trades and I'm not looking to get rich off of it. Just trying to find it a good home. I can text pics. I have the title. I let the reg. Expire because I don't ride it anymore. Skis are cheap to register though. Thanks

I don't know. Make an offer. Not sure what they are going for. Cl seemed kinda high priced when I browsed them the otherday. Not sure they should be 1000 bucks... Which people are asking.

This weekend is really crazy for me. I'll try and pull it out to get some pics for those that pmed me and others interested.

I am a stand-up fanatic, I own 2 Yamaha Superjets and 1 1992 Kawasaki 650SX that I imagine is about a twin to yours. $1000 is the going rate here in Iowa for a decent running 650SX. I don't think that would be out of line at all. GLWS!
-Collin

Replied and sent pics to those who pmed me. I'm not sure how to post them here. I have pics on my phone that I can text to anyone that asks. Thanks. Sorry for the delay

Back