• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NIB APN HD 4.0 exhaust manifold

Why? Just because you didn't get what you wanted? I made him an offer on it from a local online add BEFORE it was even posted here. He declined the offer, and didn't even counter offer me at the amount that he listed it here for, if he had I'd likely have grabbed it. But "SO WHAT???" we never struck a deal, at that he he is free so sell to whomever for whatever amount he chooses.

You asked if he'd ship, he said he would, that is NOT offer & acceptance as required by a contract, at some point after that someone else offered him an amount that he was willing to accept at the time it was offered.

IF you had said something like "If you are willing to ship it I'll give you $125" and he in return replied, "Yes I will..." THAT would constitute a verbal contract/agreement and you would have grounds to be upset if he turned around and sold it out from under you. That was not the case here, come on, get over it & move on...

Back