• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbie - Just got an MJ

It's not your computer.....Naxja goes into back up mode at 11:00pm PST and the site becomes useless.

You just missed a chance to call Beamer a bitch. I'm disappointed in you.

well my build thread is pretty out of date but the mj has a new stroker from Russ. i didnt do a good job of documenting it but over the last two weeks i have stuffed a new motor in the heep. if any one is looking to do a stroker swap i may have some answers to random questions now :)

Pics completed? :D

What is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything?

42 which is short for 4.2 which is how much displacement your should have and it's also 4+2 which = 6 which is how many cylinders you should have. so in short you need to put a 4.2 liter Russ built stroker in your jeep.

42 which is short for 4.2 which is how much displacement your should have and it's also 4+2 which = 6 which is how many cylinders you should have. so in short you need to put a 4.2 liter Russ built stroker in your jeep.

True!!! You also forgot it's 4 wheel drive, with 2 axles, and sometimes goes 42 miles an hour on the freeway, or 4.2 mph on the rocks. Or vice versa...

Back