• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to the SEC

-Cargo-

NAXJA Forum User
I just moved into Charlotte and I'm looking for people to wheel with.
Problem is I work Saturday mornings. So it would have to be Saturday afternoon-Monday.
Any way just saying hi.

Welcome to the party.

Those are some tough hours. On the bright side, you won't have to deal with any offroad parks being over crowded.

I'm sure you could find a group of guys to make a day trip to Uwharrie on a Sunday.

Welcome! There are bunches of guys in NC.

Yeah I'm only about an hour from uwharrie and that's where I'll end up first I bet.
As for July 1-2 I can't get those days off, and working from home, being sick doesn't cut it.

Welcome!!! Nothing but a bunch slack jawed, no driving, knuckle dragging, hee-haw looking, fruit cakes in NC. Wait, did I say that out loud??????

Welcome!!! Nothing but a bunch slack jawed, no driving, knuckle dragging, hee-haw looking, fruit cakes in NC. Wait, did I say that out loud??????

Somebody's crawl registration fees just doubled... :D

Welcome! Where about in Charlotte? I'm over by the speedway in Concord.

Welcome, I'm Dave and I'm a Jeep-a-holic...no wait Jeep-enthusiast, ya that's it...sit down Dave!:yap:

Welcome to the SEC! I've got a wedding next Saturday not sure what I'm doing Sunday yet. I'm still prepping for the Crawl too. I need a shake down run with the new tank though. There is a new place south of you called Broken Nut in Jefferson, SC. I go to URE a few times a year and try to go for the the work days. I will not be up there for the next one though. What is your rig like?

'91 with D44's f&r w/chromo axles, Detroit locker in the rear arb in the front, about 8" lift on 35's, roll cage, bumpers and sliders, older warn winch.

Back