• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW THOR INFO THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
john i want a set 97+ set i tried last run at NWFest but i guess my CC number got lost or something its ok just let me know what i need to do to get in on the next one

Those are sick! I wish I had the money now! Thanks for the info.

Since you live in the NW and they are even better in person. Hit up one of the local Runs to check them out. There is always someone that has a set.

Since you live in the NW and they are even better in person. Hit up one of the local Runs to check them out. There is always someone that has a set.

Or...

James find me on campus or come by my apt sometime, I have them on mine. I say if you can beg, borrow, or sell your bodily fluids do it to get some THOR's.:clap:

-Alex

Just what I was looking for. I PM'd you but since I found this thread I am posting as well. I am in for 1 set for a 01 XJ. Probably have 2 more guys that will be in as well here in OK.

Is this the model we are talking about?? Do the lights come with? Thanks!!
http://www.thor4x4.com/RP_THOR_lights.jpg

RP_THOR_lights.jpg

Yes, that is what you will be getting for a late model, in your case, your '01.

But, the lights are not included. IIRC, they can be found at some hardware stores. Someone else who has bought them should chime in with an accurate place to purchase the LEDs.

-Lyle

Lights are not included but can be found pretty cheap at auto stores, ebay, tractor supply shops and truck/trailer shops. I got mine for $11 each from a local trailer shop (non LED)

That is how the late medel comes. You can add a back up light into the small round light hole instead of an amber. The red tail should work as driving/stop/turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back