• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Steering

Oh yeah, I had to carry around his 35" spare on my lid too, along with the one in back, my normal one on the tire carrier. Damn wranglers! :)

My dip in the mud puddle ruined my rear oxygen sensor, and spark plugs. Sensor cuz it went up my pipe, plugs cuz the trip home it was running super rich and it burned twice as much gas as the way down there :( I'll see if I can post pictures of my dumba$$ moment. It was flippin deep!!

This first picture was a buggy we saw at the "Waterfall", for those of you that have read about Disney wheelin'. I wanted to wait around to see him go up it, but he musta been busy watching the remote control crawling competition that was going on. Cool, but got boring.

OKbuggy.jpg

Then here's a few of my dumba$$ hitting a puddle too slow, and without checking it first.

sunk2.jpg

sunk1.jpg

sunk3.jpg

sunk4.jpg

Then of course, my insane flex :)

Yesss.jpg

And the group. From the right- my dad, cousin chris, me, cousin heath, good buddy grant, then brother corey, and brother andy.

thegroup.jpg

And Chris' wheelstands. He got pretty good at um.

anotherwheelstand.jpg

chriswheelstand.jpg

It's great to see you found a decent wheeling area. Looks like a fun trip too. Thanks for sharing the pictures Adam.

-Jeremy

no problem buddy. I was anxious for you guys to see them. I think it's funny that my thread got hijacked :) Everybody talkin about steering setups.

Back