• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new rig (Black Betty)

I use my rails quite a bit on 33s too.

slap em on for now. Do rocker replacement winter of 2015 - 2016. You have too much on your plate as far as projects. You need to understand right now the opportunity cost of doing rocker replacement. The 4 weeks+ you spend doing it , you could have finished all other projects. Yes, you are a perfectionist and 4 weeks is a minimum timeline I am sure, along with your regulate life duties.

Dude it's like a 3 month long brown Santa Xmas for yours parts roll in...

Now I have a new rig to look up to and try to emulate.

Thanks Tim I Hope ToKeep Her Looking Good.

Two More Big Boxes Showed Up. I Got Most Of The Mud Cleaned Off Today Too. I Just Need To Finish Cleaning Up The Garage And Finish Building Storage So I Can Get It In The Garage To inStall These parts

where you in modesto today? i swore i seen your jeep on orangeburg! :cheers:

ha, thats awesome. you have a lot of great stuff being posted.

anyways there is almost a twin jeep running around here in modesto. if i ever see it again ill snap a pic.

So, you're one of those people I have to move those stupid heavy boxes for at work.. Haha
Didn't move yours, otherwise I would have wrote a note on it for you .

Beautiful xj! I can't wait to see where this build goes!

And I'm jealous of that big advanced adapters box!!!

Such an amazing rig dude. I cant wait to ride co pilot in that thing.

You dirty dog. Atlas going in soon. TNT belly pan.

Looks good and four months is not that long when moving into a new house. Let the build begin.

Back