• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Rack For Sale

bcxjbrisca

NAXJA Forum User
I bought Olympic's Top Hat Rack system for my XJ. I am NOT going to use the RACK part of it just the bottom tube mounting system. I am selling the rack parts for $50. I can't post a picture of the just the rack as it's still wrapped as new/shipped. Below is an ad picture of the whole system. I am just selling to top part...the rack basket. In the picture...I am keeping the 3 tubes that cross the roof and the 2 tube at the raingutters they attach to. The rest of it...the rack with it's flooring is what I am selling. You will have to figure a way to mount the rack to what ever vehicle you decide to use it on.

Please post a reply here and then send me a private email if you are interested in it.

Thanks,

Brad

Olympic4x4ProductsTopHatRack906-154.jpg

Here is a picture of what I did use from this system to mount my camper.

misc423a.jpg

Last edited:
50 is a really good deal given you can find a way to mount it, that rack is $405 msrp.

if i knew an easy way to mount it to my factory rack i'd pick it up =/

Just to note...

The parts are still wrapped in the shrink wrap/taped but there's no box. It was kind of messed up on arrival...the box not the contents, and so it will need boxing and shipping. If it's still a value to anyone, I'll do it and will ship. Don't really know the cost of that. I originally thought someone local might want it and come pick it up. But I will have it boxed and shipped.

Thanks,

Brad

That has been painted by a body shop in a textured paint that came close to the texture on my 2007 Jeep JK Rubicon's hardtop where it was originally mounted. But what I should have done is just sanded it myself and used some of that Duplicoat Textured Spray Bed Liner that you can pick up at auto stores and saved my self a few $$. That's what I use to touch it up with.

That is the Carbon Fiber Columbus model but I wish I had gotten the regular fiberglass Maggiolina model instead. About 35 lbs. heavier but I like the way it operates better and the room inside. Plus I could have saved myself a grand!

My Maggiolina on my previous XJ
2001CA4WDCSHOWCROPPED.jpg

My Columbus opened up on my JK Rubicon
misc1264rfe.jpg

very nice.

i rattle canned mine but i'm thinking of re-gelcoating it becuase there are quite a few scratches/blemishes and a small crack on a corner now.
IMG_0031.jpg

Back