• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New offroad business name?

What is it you're building and what kind of niche is it that isn't already being filled?

Well I dont know if im exactly filling a niche that hasnt been filled except for the one in peoples wallets. lol I first started building my own parts because I could do it for less than half the cost than from other online sites and to my specific needs. People always asked where i got my lift and how much it cost. They always like the design and the uniqueness of my control arms being hex rather than round. I can custom paint to match rather than painting everything flat black or silver. And I would be one of the only companies that makes a long arm that is a full true 3-link and not a radius arm with either all hiems or bushing or both. Not to mention i would be willing to do custom jobs and parts. I dunno, so much to think about.

if you sent me a full 6.5 inch lift kit I can test it out and give you a name for your company free of charge

Back