• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New offroad business name?

i though a laser cut symbol, not like real huge or anything, looks more professional than a sticker doesn't it? Using hex for some of my parts looks different but I want my product to be recognized you know? Maybe I am trying to hard. I'll just build the stuff and sale it for a good price and people will be like, "yea go see Froehlich, he'll hook you up with what you need". lol

It's pronounced "fray-lick" right?

Whaddya think of:

From The Ground Up Fabrication (logo could be a simple "G" and an up arrow)

Innovative 4xFab

4xInnovations

New Concept Fab

4x4 Concepts

Union Gap Offroad

Yakima Valley Offroad

:dunno:

Last edited:
how do you know about yakima and union gap? you stalking me... lol thanks for the input. oh and pronounced fro-lick. kind of like how you say joel but froehl. those crazy germans, im sure there was originally some sort of spitting involved.

...,Maybe I am trying to hard. I'll just build the stuff and sale it for a good price and people will be like, "yea go see Froehlich, he'll hook you up with what you need". lol
Go ahead and LOL. There's your answer right there.

I thought it was pronounced "free lick" ... and being a girl, I like that

um ... did I say that out loud ...

:D
What? There's another girl on NAXJA??? I can think of less than 10 others that I know of... tho I'd hope there are more...

and yes, you did say that out loud...!! I'm sure the guys heard that across the whole US...

My dad thought I was really into environmentalism when I was younger, because my keychain said "Save a Tree" on one side. He never saw the other side, that said "...Eat a Beaver"... :laugh:. It's always nice when the guys are willing to support that environmental cause :rof:.

What? There's another girl on NAXJA??? I can think of less than 10 others that I know of... tho I'd hope there are more...

and yes, you did say that out loud...!! I'm sure the guys heard that across the whole US...

My dad thought I was really into environmentalism when I was younger, because my keychain said "Save a Tree" on one side. He never saw the other side, that said "...Eat a Beaver"... :laugh:. It's always nice when the guys are willing to support that environmental cause :rof:.
Environmentalist ... uh ... yeah, that's it.
I'm an environmentalist. Save a tree ... the beavers will thank you! heh, heh

/hijack

"Missing Link Off Road" ,....
'Has a ring to it,...

MLOR

boogie fab. ya know, when you got a boogie on your finger and cant get it off!

Back