• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New offroad business name?

"Missing Link Off Road" ,....
'Has a ring to it,...

MLOR

Hey, I kind of like that too. Thinkin of ditching the acronym thing though. I did really like Froehlich Suspension Technology too but could you imagine the business cards? That is a really long name. And the stickers would cover the length of the jeep! lol

Call it step sister ride builders inc

Well my name is going to be on the business card and website. They have to know its that quality german engineering. lol im just gonna make and sale parts and see what people end up calling me. that would be not trying at all, maybe it will create a balance!

How about
North American Manufactured Big Lift Assemblies
or NAMBLA for short
That's already been used. He wouldn't want people to mix him up with the North American Marlon Brando Lookalike Association,... :D
Unless he looks like Marlon Brando, of course,..

Froehlich Suspension Technology. Froehlich Advanced Suspension Technology. F.A.S.T. would fit. Anything you build should be worth putting your family name on.
Reminds me of when Hummer started making the H-2 Sport Utility Truck. I always thought they should make a Luxury version.

EDIT: And I still think Toyota needs to amp it up and make an Unlimited version.

Last edited:
Well my name is going to be on the business card and website. They have to know its that quality german engineering. lol im just gonna make and sale parts and see what people end up calling me. that would be not trying at all, maybe it will create a balance!

What is it you're building and what kind of niche is it that isn't already being filled?

Make the name simple, easy to say, and do the same with the website.
I screwed up on this when I did it. Since Yakima is already taken. Try something similiar like Naches, Cascade, Rainier, you get it simple and has roots in the PNW.

Froelich Altitude Readjustment Technologies or in short, FART! :roflmao:

Back