• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Hyperpac Programmer

Last of the XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering if any of you have seen this new programmer yet? Looks like it does almost everything. Touch screen and looks easy to use. Monitors everything, but it's a pricey at $799.95! If you order now it might be here by summer!! I will be getting one, because I'm a slut for stuff like this.

Hyperpac

Last edited:
Yea' I saw that on spike tv on some show that was covering SEMA looks pretty cool ,it gives you dyno info , 0 to 10,20,30,40, and on up,among other things I'd like to have one .maybe they will come down in price in a year or so if we can wait that long ha ha .

not a big fan... i think it'd be a waste of money. it looks neato, but who seriously needs touch screen tuners...

Last of the XJ said:
That is like saying who needs a vehicle that can climb rocks? Or who needs a motorcycle that can do 190mph. It's the :us: way to have stuff like that.

thats totally different... my truck climbs rocks, i just don't have a touch screen DVD player, lol

Can you use this programmer on multiple vehicles, or does it remember the first car it's hooked up too and only work on that one from there on out? I'm thinking of going in on one with a couple of budies--if it's only $100 for me because we split the price, it might be worth it, but is that posible?

Cjmartz2k said:
Can you use this programmer on multiple vehicles, or does it remember the first car it's hooked up too and only work on that one from there on out? I'm thinking of going in on one with a couple of budies--if it's only $100 for me because we split the price, it might be worth it, but is that posible?

My Hypertech rep explained that yes, it will only work on the original vehicle...and for a nominal fee Hypertech will reset it if you sell your original vehicle later on.

I sure want one for the WJ when they come out. :)

Back