• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New here. Wheeling Sunday?

Around the same time. ~10 am ish. Let me know if you need a hand Saturday, wouldn't mind a hand relocating my trac bar

:cheers:

i may make it, just got my power steering pump changed, going to grab a fuel pump now. 10am behind am pm?

got the fuel pump changed, power steering is still screwed, im sure it's the gearbox now. but whatever, seeya there.

I mostly took video so these are screen shots, I may try to edit a little something together later.
9pw079.png

2chos44.png

1zxwco8.png

2j316dy.png

96b8g1.png

2i8j05c.png

2d05g0.png

Johnathan always freaks me out on that line.
9pw079.png

Nice job on that line!
2chos44.png

now Johnathan needs to find a new rock to try and get me to get stuck on. :D
2j316dy.png

96b8g1.png

2i8j05c.png

Keep crawling stuff like that Dan your frowny face rock rails are gonna keep your doors from opening. :wierd:

From A Team.. to Dukes of Hazard.:D

Keep crawling stuff like that Dan your frowny face rock rails are gonna keep your doors from opening. :wierd:

From A Team.. to Dukes of Hazard.:D
haha yea i'll be replacing them when i get a chance. i'll probably boatside it a little.

besides, no sense in trying to save the doors at this point lol i'll do all my "learning" with the old smashed up doors, then i'll put on something nicer.

Last edited:
haha yea i'll be replacing them when i get a chance. i'll probably boatside it a little.

besides, no sense in trying to save the doors at this point lol i'll do all my "learning" with the old smashed up doors, then i'll put on something nicer.

Dan if you turn to boatsideing wont the rig slide more on its side? Your my new found hero lol :doh:

Dan if you turn to boatsideing wont the rig slide more on its side? Your my new found hero lol :doh:
seems to work ok for Parker and Spencer, although i dont my rig to look like theirs anytime soon lol:gee:

Really cool pics! I got a ton of video, don't even know where to start with it. GoPro on the side of the jeep wasn't the best idea, ended up getting covered in dust and makes the quality look like garbage.

The hot pink is what gets him through most of it. Also it's for the ladiesss :thumbup:

I vote for this Saturday or Sunday again, who's comin'???

some chick almost crashed her scooter this morning doing a double take on my pink steering. lol

Really cool pics! I got a ton of video, don't even know where to start with it. GoPro on the side of the jeep wasn't the best idea, ended up getting covered in dust and makes the quality look like garbage.

The hot pink is what gets him through most of it. Also it's for the ladyboys :thumbup:

I vote for this Saturday or Sunday again, who's comin'???

FIFY

i'd like to, but cant do another 6 hour day out there right now. or 4 for that matter lol

Back