• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New here. Wheeling Sunday?

Good times guys! Post up some pics if you got'em. I'll get to mine as soon as i can.

Great wheelin with all you new faces to! Gonna have to do it again soon.

Last edited:
Had a lot of fun today, it was good meeting everyone. Drive back sucked, bumper to bumper through Camp Pendleton into OC. No pics, let's do this again soon.

There was a great out turn today. It was cool to meet new people and have local fun. My little Toyota did pretty good open open and the IFS lol, Ive been spoiled by my heep :D

Thanks to all who showed up and welcomed me and my idiot dog. I had a great time and look forward to doing it again, hopefully soon.

I'm down for this Sunday again if anyone else can make it. So far it's going to be me, 2 Toyota Hilux's, a 4runner and a Bronco. Need XJ's!

No plans on where we're going yet. Depends on who goes and what's convenient for everyone!

They're all on my buddy's GoPro. I'll have him bring it over so I can load them all onto my PhotoBucket account and share them. I got a few pics on my cell phone. Nothing worth showing off though, tougher to take videos/pictures with a beer in your hand than I thought.

Marc, sounds like you need to have bad aim then have Sean clean the toilets. and i'm not talking about #1.......

Back