• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help...Selling my Jeep...How much?

Damn,
I changed it too quick for anyone to catch on.
Oh well.

RonS

Ron, will you take a check? :)
I think my wife didnt have money
in mind when she said she would pay whatever,
If you know what I mean. :laugh3:

The tie rod holds so good that I
have to carry a spare upper with me now.

I think a readneck ram would fix the whole
problem though.

Its hard to understand us southerners somtimes aint it.

Last edited:
You're a different breed, that's for sure!
I like the redneck ram but my system was put together for under $100. I'm a cheap ass northern redneck, you know that.
Btw...no I won't take a check!

RonS

Ron S said:
Btw...no I won't take a chick!

RonS

Fixed it for ya....

How about a case of Philly steaks, TastyKake's, and soft pretzels? I'll even throw in an Eddie Van Halen signed guitar!? :laugh3:

Seriously....building the sled?

I think you'd be lucky to get $8k out of it. I'd say closer to $6K. Ask high and let someone talk you down, that way they think they're getting a deal. Good luck man, I was hoping to get to wheel with you again in the future.

John B said:
Fixed it for ya....

How about a case of Philly steaks, TastyKake's, and soft pretzels? I'll even throw in an Eddie Van Harlen signed guitar!? :laugh3:

I'll trade ya my junk for that guitar......and one each Geno's & Pat's cheessteaks (it's been so long I forget which is better).

Just curious as to why you wanna get rid of it? if its to personal than just disreguard my question.

I think you could get more for it if you put it back to a more stock looking lift and then part out the stuff you take off. You have low miles so i mean its worth it just the low miles.

John B said:
Fixed it for ya....

How about a case of Philly steaks, TastyKake's, and soft pretzels? I'll even throw in an Eddie Van Halen signed guitar!? :laugh3:

Thanks bro! I'll take you up on the snacks (fat boy gotta eat!).
For the most part interests have changed a bit and yes the sled is scraping. I don't need to sell the jeep and I miss wheeling but with everything else it's hard to have money just sitting there. I can always build another one (I'm trying to talk my wife into lockers and 35's).
Keep in touch!

RonS

OneTonXJ said:
I think you'd be lucky to get $8k out of it. I'd say closer to $6K. Ask high and let someone talk you down, that way they think they're getting a deal. Good luck man, I was hoping to get to wheel with you again in the future.

Thanks for your thought, you're probably right. I hope not! You never know we may be wheeling together someday soon.

RonS

xj4moab said:
Are you using a cut stock shackle in your rear suspension?

Good eye man!
I needed a mount for the track bar and thats what I came up with. It's worked well.

RonS

Back