• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a DD jeep very soon

j1_zpsu51qgbpm.jpg

j2_zpszsnm6dlc.jpg

j3_zpsv9s84paa.jpg

j4_zpsp1wvl2xf.jpg

j5_zpshlan20ge.jpg
Looks like a cream puff!!!!!!

FWIW, hes on the front range (denver area) and i havent seen this rig before. He just mentioned he was selling and it seemed to fit your needs. He was willing to come down on his asking to be where your range is, but i dont know how much more movable he is. Hes a cool guy (I used to ride for his clothing company) and pretty straight forward.

Timing chains ever been done on it?

That's funny, Mine is dented in almost exactly same spot.
I was actually pondering cutting a chunk off of Mike's scrapper to tack weld on but I figure anyone that buys mine would be making a crawler out of it and not care.

I'd say at only 155k even with the dent its a pretty good deal. Other than the missing cylinder. Pretty much exactly what the op wanted, other than not sure why only interested in < 1996

Found what we wanted. Super clean, perfectly working, 2 owner, dealership-city department maintained, garaged, 1989 4x4 Pioneer Cherokee with a spare tire rack on back with a new looking tire/wheel. Bought it all for $1500. New brakes, tires, battery.....and complete service record too.

SOLD! :moon:

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5988540621.html

She claims it uses 10-W30 oil still and only uses about 1/4 quart between oil changes at 3000 miles. This I gotta see!! 230,000 miles and not even broke in. :roflmao:

One of those once in a life time deals.

00t0t_5TOnQW4i9qI_600x450.jpg

WOW! I remember that ghost wearing a burqa.

Hopefully, we can be of better service when things wear out.

Back