• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Rubicon event

Boyfriend.

CRASH

CRASH said:
Europe is
RainbowTriangleLg.gif

And I'm sort of from that continent. (Carried over inside momma).

CRASH

I didn't know that you were an anchor baby :rattle: , not that there's anything wrong with that. :eyes:

Goatman said:
The CO trip will have to be the weekend before, as I see it. Grant will need to confirm that. That would make the CO trip Aug 8-14.

OK, those dates sound fine. Depending on the racing schedule, I may delegate the weekend festivities to some fellow CO Jeepers.

Kinda planning on two locations for the week, Sat to Tue then move for Wed thru Sat. What sort of drive time is it from CO to the Rubicon. Jes? Crash?

Should we wind up CO on Friday night so the travellers can make the Barret trip? Or are the travellers going to need an earlier departure?

Grant

Depending on where in Colorado. It's 14 hours to Grand Junction on HWY 80, via Salt Lake.

The Barrett and Fordyce trips are optional, so people could take off from CO a little early if they wanted to make it out for that. The 'con is the main objective, the rest is icing.

I think we'll actually start the week at Fordyce.

CRASH

QUestion on the requirements..... I'm not 100% sure if I can get my D44 done by then.... thus..... I might have nothing in the rear (as in no traction device cause my trac loc is dead). Would that prohibit me from running? I have 31" (might be 33" by summer.... depends on the wear of the current set), by then it'll be about 4.5" ~ 5" of lift with 4.11 on a stick :D

Kejtar

I have 31" (might be 33" by summer.... depends on the wear of the current set), by then it'll be about 4.5" ~ 5" of lift with 4.11 on a stick

31's would be OK, 33's would be ugly. You'll be riding the clutch all day.

Also, the rear TAD is the most important. It sucks getting strapped through the 'Con.

Get your 44 done.

Crash

CRASH said:
31's would be OK, 33's would be ugly. You'll be riding the clutch all day.

Also, the rear TAD is the most important. It sucks getting strapped through the 'Con.

Get your 44 done.

Crash
If all goes good I will have a slightly used noslip in shortly :) And I'll have to give the 33's a second thought.... I ran a set in Moab, and in 4L they really weren't bad...

Back