• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Photo Assignment.

those are some beautiful dogs guys.

ECKSJAY said:
Nice!

243392151_qB2BK-L-1.jpg
isn't that from your duck hunting trip in Texas multiple months ago?

WaXJ_Skier said:
isn't that from your duck hunting trip in Texas multiple months ago?

I'm sure the duck hunting pics posted before mine were, too. ;) I did say earlier that if others dipped into their older pics I would too. :spin1:

From last wednesday, after work, and after hoping to meet up with a fellow IC chapter XJ owner for a short hike:peace:

fishing line in motion
P6043458a.JPG

Brian R's rig, three wheel motion

crazyjim said:
Is that thing leaf up front and coil in the rear???

WTF?

Leaf in the front, coil-overs out back, at least it was two weeks ago, front end may be under the knife already?

xjblue said:
Leaf in the front, coil-overs out back, at least it was two weeks ago, front end may be under the knife already?

WTF? there is a 4 runner here in town that is setup like that. Its sitting on like 36's it looks great but the suspension is STUPID

FlexdXJ said:
WTF? there is a 4 runner here in town that is setup like that. Its sitting on like 36's it looks great but the suspension is STUPID

I shouldn't have fed this hijack:confused: or continue it now, but oh well.
When I met him in Jan 2004 it was Leafs front and rear sitting 8 to 9 inches lifted - one if not the biggest rig I'd seen personaly, and red with a full set of regular doors. He has done quite a bit to it since then as you can see and like with any body's build, one should never assume it's done. He was going to get started on his front end in fact. He decided to wheel with us instead, took every oppertunity to drive the big rocks, didn't break anything, only dished out recovery's, not a recipient, inspite of the fact he's probably only half done http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563808645Jstifa?vhost=good-times&start=0. Back on topic now please.

Now, a couple more example of an adventure photography assigment with the subject motion, notice the motion blurr at the bottom of the frame taken while wheelin in the XJ.
The Pinnicle

The waterfall upstream of a Utah Railway trussel from the same trip again.
Frozen Motion

xjblue said:
I shouldn't have fed this hijack:confused: or continue it now, but oh well.
When I met him in Jan 2004 it was Leafs front and rear sitting 8 to 9 inches lifted - one if not the biggest rig I'd seen personaly, and red with a full set of regular doors. He has done quite a bit to it since then as you can see and like with any body's build, one should never assume it's done. He was going to get started on his front end in fact. He decided to wheel with us instead, took every oppertunity to drive the big rocks, didn't break anything, only dished out recovery's, not a recipient, inspite of the fact he's probably only half done http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563808645Jstifa?vhost=good-times&start=0. Back on topic now please.

Now, a couple more example of an adventure photography assigment with the subject motion, notice the motion blurr at the bottom of the frame taken while wheelin in the XJ.
The Pinnicle

Frozen Motion

I figured he would go all coilovers, but i don't think this dude with the yota in town is going too. I know a Jeep guy wouldn't do that for long:D

Motion:

DSCF1404.jpg

DSCF1377.jpg

Just re-read the rules and forgot about the jeep part. Took these shots last weekend while wheeling/hiking at South Colony Lakes in CO.

xjblue said:
Frozen Motion

That is a great shot! The shading you got w/the sunlight along with an almost s-curve shape of the rock ledge for the waterfall is really cool.

Great shot!

down =]
IMG_2234.jpg

Down eh? I'm gonna have to find someone to do something to me in my jeep.

Back