• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Jackets - Order your new colder weather wear!

Got mine yesterday and just in time for a 16 degree morning. The snaps on the side are like that. I think a hammer and punch should fix that

Last edited:
Coat just came in, looks great! Thanks for putting this all together Bill.

Glad the jackets are getting to their owners and they seem to be fitting good.
Not sure on the hoods, mine fits fine. If you have an issue let me know and I'll get you a replacement.

il probly be able to fix it. but holy crap the large fits like a medium. i cant wear it comfortably anyway. if it isnt too late to deal with them ill buy another jacket in a larger size and maybe see if keith or someones lady friend would be interested in mine. i didnt get my name on it.

il probly be able to fix it. but holy crap the large fits like a medium. i cant wear it comfortably anyway. if it isnt too late to deal with them ill buy another jacket in a larger size and maybe see if keith or someones lady friend would be interested in mine. i didnt get my name on it.
PM me what you're looking for and I'll find out.

Maybe. I cant afford to buy another one right now but it would be nice to have a slightly larger jacket for food days. My medium is a tiny bit tight with a sweatshirt underneath.

For us larger Jeepers, the 4XL fit perfect:anon:. Thanks Bill for the new swag!
Great! Glad it fits well.

For those of you wearing sweatshirts underneath you must been cooking. :laugh3: I was hot in it in just a t-shirt this morning and it was only in the teens.

For those of you wearing sweatshirts underneath you must been cooking. :laugh3: I was hot in it in just a t-shirt this morning and it was only in the teens.
Are your eyes open when you're near me?:eyes:

Fun size people don't put out a lot of heat. I get cold easily.

Anytime guys, I don't mind doing this kinda thing at all. Sorry it took so long to get them to y'all.
You're from Long Island, by default you don't make sense.
While I agree this mostly is true, I'm with Adam. Wearing a hoodie under a jacket is just uncomfortable and awkward.

Anytime guys, I don't mind doing this kinda thing at all. Sorry it took so long to get them to y'all.

While I agree this mostly is true, I'm with Adam. Wearing a hoodie under a jacket is just uncomfortable and awkward.

Thanks Bill!!!

That's because you're really from the 1930's.

Once you get over the maybe 10 seconds of awkwardness, then it is quite comfortable and warm.

That's because you're really from the 1930's.
I always thought 50s, but the 30's could be accurate.

Got mine today, thanks Bill! Fits pretty well too.

Back