• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno Shirt/jacket/hoodie thread, BBQ, and tent

Its a good thing I had you guys all PM me a second. Literally every single person changed their order(sizes of garments, # bbq, etc) .

I am going to be putting in the shirt order next week as the final order.

For the time being , I am ordering only spare shirt, it will be a Large, and it will cost 20$ no matter what you color name you are since you did not pre order .

Order is In. invoicing will be going out shortly.

If it's not too late, I want to add 4 BBQ to my total.

Bbq and tent is fine. No more shirts

We're all goin to share my one tent spot so only adding BBQ and additional wrangler buggy(possibly)

We're all goin to share my one tent spot so only adding BBQ and additional wrangler buggy(possibly)

Its a group camp site we are all sharing -so its per tent- not per spot . We don't have individual spots within the group site. But if your one tent is large and everyone can fit there you go.

INVOICES SENT!
Some had to be edited and resent, so please pay the edited , updated version.

Thanks for waiting everyone.

Jacket purchasers, we can add names if you want one, this is what I have right now :

Sierra Chapter
Blondejon

Sierra Chapter
Josh

Sierra Chapter
Eric

Sierra Chapter
DocMoe

Sierra Chapter
Casey

Sierra Chapter
Lou

Im fine without my name on the jacket.

Yeh, no name on this one. I might get another with my name for Sierrafest

I have to send off the names tonight so it will just be Lou, Me, Josh, and Eric.

Casey doesn't want the name.

DocMoe did not respond.

I just reminders for paypal. most everyone paid already!

Back