• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Jackets - Order your new colder weather wear!

Because Ross is Hellboy! :D

I know I didn't order one. I told you when you first posted it, I have too many jackets/sweatshirts already. As nice as these are, I just don't need another.

i want my jacket.

Arrrgggg.....

Problem with the Jackets. If your ordered a Bark in color, the order can't be filled. Out of stock. I apologize for this, when I started this I was told "large qualities" in stock.

I can offer an other color (other than Olive in Large, that too). Or a full refund for those that want it. Again, sorry for the trouble.

Those of you that are effected will receive a call from me today.

Thanks for taking care of all this, Bill :cheers:

I really do want my jacket though :laugh:

Yeah, I know.

This wasn't supposed to be this difficult. I thought I had this all nailed down, prior to posting this. I even called the supplier and inquired about all this before hand to stop this kind of issue. Oh well.

Sorry guys, it's out of my hands. I promise you they are coming though.

Wheh, glad I didn't order a jacket with the way this thing was organized...

[size=-3]Haha, I'm completely kidding Bill, that was unavoidable. I just saw an opportunity and went for it. Good job on the orders in all seriousness [/size]
:wave:

luckily we are having a warm november!
I know. It's nice ain't it?

Wheh, glad I didn't order a jacket with the way this thing was organized...

[SIZE=-3]Haha, I'm completely kidding Bill, that was unavoidable. I just saw an opportunity and went for it. Good job on the orders in all seriousness [/SIZE]
:wave:
You're lucky you're so cute.

This morning I finally decided to wear a jacket to work because it was cold & raining.

My ski jacket wasn't where I thought it was, and I didn't have time to look for it. So this morning sucked and I guess I'll have to tough it out on the way home too.

Oops, thought this was the LOPT. My bad.

:D

Har Har... They are coming...
I want mine just as bad as all y'all.

Got some snow at my place this morning and it was mighty cold without a NAC Jacket to wear :bawl:

Just messin' with ya Bill!

You're lucky it's the warmest November ever Bill.

Back