• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 2011!

Thanks for the tip. They had some left, so I got a room at the Comfort. Make sure you ask for the Rausch Creek rate. That move made my cost half of the best corporate, AAA or AARP rate.

Ill be in a tent as well unless my buddy comes and tows both are rigs down and i take his camper hmmmmmm

So this means your set on coming now? No more up in the air stuff?
I'm gonna hold you too it you know.

When i posted that Cindy's surgery was scheduled for July.. it's now been moved to June 7th. Thats two weeks post surgery, as long as she's making progress i should be able to get away for a quick overnighter or so. I DO want to come up.. missed both events last year.

When i posted that Cindy's surgery was scheduled for July.. it's now been moved to June 7th. Thats two weeks post surgery, as long as she's making progress i should be able to get away for a quick overnighter or so. I DO want to come up.. missed both events last year.

Is there 2 events this year?

Back