• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 2011!

silly question but will our site have an electricity to charge phones/cameras? If not I may bring my extra battery to run my power inverter on overnight lol
Tent sites do not have electricity. If you are renting a "kabin" you might have a have a single 120V outlet. The "deluxe kabin" surely has a few.

I will most likely have an empty seat plus an empty backseat if you want to jump in.

Thank you very much for the offer! I will know by this weekend if I am for sure coming down, and I will know by next Thursday night if my rig will be complete in time, haha. If it is I would like to try some of the easier trails, what do you plan on running?

Thank you very much for the offer! I will know by this weekend if I am for sure coming down, and I will know by next Thursday night if my rig will be complete in time, haha. If it is I would like to try some of the easier trails, what do you plan on running?

I am not sure what I am running yet. It will depend on what days/what groups I am leading.

another jam session next weekend? i'll def be bringing my guitar, surely chris will bring his. we might have to make a song request thread.

YES!

Ill drunkenly randomly scream lyrics to what I know :D

This does not look awesome.

weather.jpg

that better be a XXXXing photoshop

also weds 60% chance kinda sucks but fri is 40 sat 30 sunday 20 so it shouldnt be too bad...

the weather for RC cannot be forecasted. the only thing that happens there for sure is that it is foggy as hell in the morning.

Boy ain't that the truth!!

Its a waste of time to check the forecast prior to wheeling. They could forecast a huge hurricane and we'd all still show up and have a great time. Weather doesn't matter.

As they used to say, "it isn't NACFest without the rain".

Just bring plenty of dry clothes, it's all good.

Back