• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new project

I had a passenger mirror I got from eazyxjwj, gave it to ted. he has chromies though, maybe if he's not gunna use it i'll snag it for you from him its brand new. and hell i should start collecting fan shrouds everyone seems to be looking for one all the time, lol.
fasho man!!!!!!if he isnt gunna use it ill buy it. Broke mine out at Goatfest 2 years ago with Ben and never got it replaced. :dunno:

tore out the rear carpet today, that damn pad underneath was completely soaked, and there was water pooling in the ribs in the floor of the cargo area. The smell was almost unbearable when I pulled it up. I'm going to pull out the rest of the carpet sometime this week and bleach everything in there, then pull all the plastics and do the same since mold was creeping up onto them as well from under the back seat.

The good news is the only place that has even the slightest hint of rust is around the screw holes that hold down the trim piece where the hatch striker is. I was afraid the entire floor would be rusted through.

im probably going to build a 4.6 stroker with plans to boost it later on. Time is on my side because i don't have a cent to my name right now so we'll see :D I also have a 4.3 sitting in the garage waiting to be built. who knows at this point.

I'm sure you are going to hook this rig up in the future. One day i'll have a garage to build something fun too in the mean time i keep dreaming. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress on your jeep.

Yea I wish this thing was mob able so I could see mike around out in the dirt behind me!

:D

this one won't see the dirt. You don't want any of Jeepsus little man, just go play in the sand with your rock crawler that thinks it's a prerunner.

I can't even afford to get one desert racer finished, how would I manage another one? lol.

This is going to be a daily driver with a nice motor in it.

no bags, lol. you laugh but that XJ has a 350 and a full tube chassis hiding inside. I think it would look bad ass if it was tucking 33s in there though :D

how bout an MJ? :D

this one is on an s10 frame.
79200964938PM8891.jpg

2l95o5s.jpg

79200965331PM92981.jpg

cause he can? how many people do you think say the same thing about our lifted station wagons :D

stuff like that takes way more work than slapping on a lift kit and some tires. don't be a hater ;)

Back