• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Jeep has a sunroof!!!

Ajax Trailer Products glass
http://www.off-roadfiberglass.com/street/98cherokee.htm

And those pics are back awhile.
He was only about half way done with the build back then.
I miss going to races with Tony and Craig and their built XJs !!!! :(

Ok, so here is a funny and interesting fact Curt, I think I have seen you more when I am not in my ex-XJ than I ever did in my xj... hahahah..

When r u heading to KOH? Wanna caravan friday morning?

Oh, and for those posting up, thank you for the compliments on the Jeep, it was a fun build, a ton of help from OTR Fabwerks and Clean RC... got the rig running like a champ!!

It has moved on to its new owner now, and fortunately he is a hell of a guy, and a fellow NAXJA member....

Ok, so here is a funny and interesting fact Curt, I think I have seen you more when I am not in my ex-XJ than I ever did in my xj... hahahah..

When r u heading to KOH? Wanna caravan friday morning?

You are correct about seeing you at races in other vehicles more than the XJ.
It was just cool to see all the XJs together. Oh well.
I am probably leaving Wed after work Tony.
The team I am pitting for is running the LCQ on Thursday.

You are correct about seeing you at races in other vehicles more than the XJ.
It was just cool to see all the XJs together. Oh well.
I am probably leaving Wed after work Tony.
The team I am pitting for is running the LCQ on Thursday.

Ok, so I will catch you up there on friday morning.... let me know where you will be, send a text or email so we can hook up.... I will be in the Bronco, and my brother will be in his FJ.

So how am I going to find you at TDS now that the XJ is gone? I seriously doubt you will be the only Mexican dude in a Bronco..... :jester:

I am gonna have to look for you now!!! :yelclap:

http://www.slidingragtops.com/17.html

I just finished my rock hard cage aswell, think I might do this. Think it might help with the interior cooling.... Just removed my AC for OBA!

You guys that live up north might want to reconsider, if your XJ is your DD. The top isnt so much water tight, as water resistant.

a link to it was posted in mod tech in a thread where someone was thinking about cutting sunroof holes ;)

Holy dead thread batman. I know Tony....or used to. He sold the jeep a long time ago. Good luck finding the info you are after.

Back