• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Jeep has a sunroof!!!

silverslk said:
You should redo it in a material you can Armorall !!!!! hahahaha
I was actually thinking of a mexican flag canvass.

If you were really true to 1710 support vehicle you would have had "jeepspeed 1710" stickers in the windows for those pics for when they hit the mag.

Also, you would put the car# and major sponsor on it so they can see it from the air.........haha

Where you putting the CB antenna, race radio antenna and satellite radio antenna??? and do you need some sort of latch to hold it open when off road and hitting whoops or the brakes hard?

silverslk said:
If you were really true to 1710 support vehicle you would have had "jeepspeed 1710" stickers in the windows for those pics for when they hit the mag.

Also, you would put the car# and major sponsor on it so they can see it from the air.........haha

Where you putting the CB antenna, race radio antenna and satellite radio antenna??? and do you need some sort of latch to hold it open when off road and hitting whoops or the brakes hard?

CB antenna on rear bumper, race radio on front of roof, and GPS on side of front roof.

There are 1710 stickers on it, but I can not show those pics. No latch, it is real sturdy, and holds open on its own.

ROLLIN' in my 4.0 with my ragtop down so my hair can blow...

Ragtop.jpg

Sorry Tony, I couldn't resist. heh heh

Looks good.

Ride'on,

~C!~

AppleValleySlim said:
ROLLIN' in my 4.0 with my ragtop down so my hair can blow...

Ragtop.jpg

Sorry Tony, I couldn't resist. heh heh

Looks good.

Ride'on,

~C!~

Hahahah Vanilla Ice!

Rollin in my 4.0
With my ragtop down
So my hair can blow

That looks really awesome. I'm tempted...

Back