• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My 97 Comanche build

Sick build. I love the MJs I want one SO bad, but I dont have the money, and like it was mentioned before most have been beat to hell by now. I wish they had not been discontinued after just a few years. the world would be a better place with a few more MJs

I'm loving your MJ. I can't wait to get one myself and start up a similar build. Keep up the work and let us if there are any updates!!

Looking good shelby. Can't wait to see the finished product. I'm a bit partial to the tan interior! :D

Looking good shelby. Can't wait to see the finished product. I'm a bit partial to the tan interior! :D

Want to buy it?

I am going gray now, long story!

I spent some time last weekend cleaning up and painting my nused Dana 44.

100_2455.jpg

I cleaned up the brake lines and added my Solid cover while I was at it.

100_2456.jpg

Here is my BDS braided brake line for the up coming SOA.

100_2458.jpg

I figured I would bolt the MOABs on to make moving it around a little easier.

100_2457.jpg

I had to notch the load sensing mount to fit over the rib in the Solid cover but, it worked out nicely.

100_2460.jpg

There won't be any more posts in this thread after my red member stat expires at the end of March.

You can continue to watch it on www.comancheclub.com it is named "Project Onyx" in the MJ Projects section.

Last edited:
Want to buy it?

I am going gray now, long story!

No thanks. I just ordered JCR sliders, autopal H4 conversion, 3in OME coils, and replaced my oil pressure switch. that cost about 500 bucks! I wouldn't mind the Tan leather though!

Yes, which is why you should go to page 6, to pick up where this thread died.

(I read it the first time and thought he meant that thread died on page 6 too).

Back