• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mud flapz

Just got a mud flap ticket just outside of Bakersfield by CHP coming back from the Sequoias. Had no flairs either. They where in the back because I had bumped them off on the trip.

While he is running my numbers my front left 33" blows out big time BOOM!!!! WTF!! he is shooting at me!!!!! AGGggggggg! I throw my hands out the window.. "Not me.. not me" Buddy in passenger seat is yelling "Quit shooting our tires out!!" I see the cop in the mirror pistol out but pointed down. We all get out and see the tire. Still gives me the ticket.

Oh, that was epic!! Must've been quite terrifying at the time, but it now is a great story (now that the shorts have been washed with brown stain remover). I guess he did you a favor in a twisted way... a fix-it ticket's easier to deal with than an explosive blowout on a front tire on the freeway, IMHO...

Back