• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving to Lincoln, NE soon!

tcpoland

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey guys! I just accepted a job offer in Lincoln, so I will be moving there in January. If any one who lives there might be able to give me some advance information on what I need to know about Lincoln I would really appreciate it. I will be moving with my fiance and our 3 year old son. I will be looking to rent a house with a garage and a basement and I would love to know about schools. Cant wait to get to know you guys!
Trevor

Foxy Lady is so much better than Bottom's Up

That's about the extent of my knowledge of Lincoln..

Re: Re: Moving to Lincoln, NE soon!

Foxy Lady is so much better than Bottom's Up

That's about the extent of my knowledge of Lincoln..

This is true information.

Although, F/L has a lot to be desired when you get a couch dance.

Google what a Husker is before arriving. This will save you some confusion.

I am pretty sure I know what a Husker is but ill google it just to make sure. i dont really need input on bars in Lincoln, after over a decade in the bar business I really dont go bar hopping anymore, i would like to know about family friendly activities, neihborhoods, and local 4 wheeling though!!

Trevor...

There aren't a ton of public wheeling spots near Lincoln or Omaha, however there is certainly a lot of private land. Lincoln is actually a pretty decent town and you are close to Omaha which puts you near things like the Omaha Zoo (which is the best in the country imo) and the Old Market. Plenty of good places to live in lincoln, but i cant give specifics. I have friends in Lincoln that I could ask.

You are also less than an hour from a Cabelas, which in my book, is always a bonus...

Back