• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motion Offroad contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and here goes the flaming.

take a step back. close your eyes. take a deep breath. realize that you're not very mature. then go back and read my dragging-from-the-depths post. and realize that there was nothing wrong in that post, and actually the rest of the crap got drug out by people other than me saying negative things about a website that has not done anything wrong.

oh. and make sure you don't forget to grow up.

and here goes the flaming.

take a step back. close your eyes. take a deep breath. realize that you're not very mature. then go back and read my dragging-from-the-depths post. and realize that there was nothing wrong in that post, and actually the rest of the crap got drug out by people other than me saying negative things about a website that has not done anything wrong.

oh. and make sure you don't forget to grow up.

No, we're not going to play this game.

You screwed up, plain and simple. The smart thing to do would be for you to chalk it up to experience, put up with some low-grade ragging, and walk away a little wiser. But trying to turn it around on everyone else and pretend you're not at fault here... Well, there's a few pages of text behind us that disprove that particular theory, so not continuing to embarrass yourself would probably be about the best thing you could do at this point.

:roflmao:

You screwed up, plain and simple. The smart thing to do would be for you to chalk it up to experience, put up with some low-grade ragging, and walk away a little wiser. But trying to turn it around on everyone else and pretend you're not at fault here... Well, there's a few pages of text behind us that disprove that particular theory, so not continuing to embarrass yourself would probably be about the best thing you could do at this point.

He'll be here all week folks! :D

Each forum is different. Moderation style, posting style and attitudes differ between all forums. To whine and bitch about it is basically useless.

Each forum is different. Moderation style, posting style and attitudes differ between all forums. To whine and bitch about it is basically useless.

NOW you tell me this...

Im not actually playing a game. I didn't care to look...can't remember the last time I needed to. There was no need to flame on me, note to insult my reading skills...they are actually great btw. All you needed to say is "maybe you need to start looking at that more often.

I didn't do the search, I clicked a link and read then posted, it's as simple as that. Maybe you should learn not to be a dick right off the batt, and then you won't fit into the "needs to be moderated class"

Pat

This is my official threat to moderate this thread unless you kids knock it off. :)

THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back