• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motion Offroad contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a million threads out there about this worthless POS and his "company"....

I would ask for a full refund...

motion offroad blows. i ordered a c4x4 bumper and needed to cancel it, so i called last friday during theirs hours and tried to cancel, called multiple times no answer. so i had to wait until today monday to cancel and the order was already processed and i have to suffer a 30% restocking fee, and it could take up to a month to get the money back on my card. complete bullshit.

motion offroad blows. i ordered a c4x4 bumper and needed to cancel it, so i called last friday during theirs hours and tried to cancel, called multiple times no answer. so i had to wait until today monday to cancel and the order was already processed and i have to suffer a 30% restocking fee, and it could take up to a month to get the money back on my card. complete bullshit.
Good Luck.
That is one of the very few companies on my list of "do not order from".
I won't say it...
I will just let you figure it out...
starts with s ends with ch and in the middle it listens...
:eeks1:

I guess that is the difference in dealing with the "big boys" vs. start up companies. Web sites are pretty but the service side is not so!!

Well I for one can't wait until wall-mart starts selling XJ equipment...
Maybe they will offer the service you are looking for so you can stop pissing and moaning...

Well I for one can't wait until wall-mart starts selling XJ equipment...
Maybe they will offer the service you are looking for so you can stop pissing and moaning...

walmart......................service..........hahahahahahaha! :roflmao:

I'm glad I try and research a new company before I order anything from them for the first time.

Has anyone had any good luck with them?

I was interested in there roll cage kit for a XJ

people are retarded... the reason you got your mj springs soo fast is because he buys them from other retailers, marks them up, and waits for idiots to buy them...
its not hard to keep coil springs in stock...

as far as the pete m guy... its really a shame you dont choose to moderate your forum, but your a willing accomplice to this fraud. do you ban spammers? spam = bad? but fraud and plaugerism is A-OK?

NAXJA > CC anyways....

its a shame you didnt do a little research before you buy, i definately try to inform people about theifs like this, its a shame cc is on his nuts.

doesnt mean he is any less of a shameless sack-rider

Pete has made it clear to Adam at motion off-road that he isn't a welcome retailer by his refusal to accept sponsorship from him. Simple fact is that comancheclub is about the trucks, not the people. MO doesnt get much I'd any sales from CC members, and I'd anticipate it remaining that way.

That said, Adam does know his XJ's and MJ'S for the most part and he does chime in with some helpful info from time to time.

This is coming from someone who has zero respect for Adam

holy old thread batman!!!!

can't stand Motion Offroad's business tactics OR CC's moderation practices. Oh well. "Everyone be nice and say nice things about each other" works until someone does something that you really can't say anything nice about, other than "put it back how it was and stop bastardizing that truck."

Sounds like my CB mount is a close cousin of yours. Cost me 6 bucks in angle and a bit of welding, I bend the crap out of it when trees get "a little too near" and have to bend it back so I can get the hatch open.

Yeah I ran that stupid CB mount and proceeded to bend the crap out of it off trees and such.

Didn't hold up worth a damn.

I just looked up Motion Offroad's CB mount, and it looks to be a very close copy of the ones akrazgpr made and sold here a few years ago (note for anyone who may be wondering: he no longer sells them). I'm wondering if MO didn't just copy his design, tweaking it slightly.

FWIW, I have one of the akrazgpr mounts and it's held up very well. Can't speak as to MO's quality control, but by all accounts it doesn't sound great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back