• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojo - V2.1

What the hell... Can't post up pics of your lights with the current paint job? Lol.

havn't reinstalled them yet. ran outta time last weekend. Its on the agenda for this weekend though
icon10.gif

Took advantage of the lil bit-O-sunshine we had today and finished up the last 2 badges and finally grounded the tail lights. Got the trim around the grill painted also, but still have to put the head light assembly back together before i can button that up.

More crappy cell phone pictures...
5.jpg

I gotta say i'm diggin how the gold emblems and black contrasts with the paint i used :D

3.jpg

Praying for some sunshine for the 3 day weekend so i can finish painting the cage before it rusts :banghead:

"Praying for some sunshine for the 3 day weekend so i can finish painting the cage before it rusts"

Are you goint to use por15 for it? I am regretting not getting it on my cage when it was bare metal.

See what happens when I disappear for a while. That's looking very good, hell of a change from the last time I saw ya. Didn't happen to replace the motor and have a extra laying around now lol Looks great man.

CJ

Long story short, Mother Nature's a bitch ! After fighting the rain and slight breeze all day yesterday, and about 2 hours of prep / rust removal, i finally got some paint on the tube. Most of it turned out o.k., but the wind kept kicking up blowing the plastic into it making a major mess of things. Today after unwrapping it and getting it outside I found all kinds of spots i missed and that need touching up etc... (painting tube sucks!) Decided to call it a weekend though and brought it home to the cozy dry garage. Next weekend i'll attempt to fix it and get the bedliner done as well.

003-4.jpg

got some spray on liner for the frame plates done too.
006-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

008-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

I think I can, I think I can, I think.... :confused1

Looks great, those gold emblems do look great on that color too.

I think it looks great man, now your going to have to start your sticker collection all over again.

I love the new look, seriously, what you guys created is one bad-ass rig.

Mad props!

Needs orange paint, 37s and some crushers action.

:shhh:

I'm in sticker rehab...

Well even with out stickers we now can still tell who's it is. It looks bad ass man.
My motor is shot and mine is going to go in to the garage for a complete overhaul on the whole truck, want to come help me with that lol

Well even with out stickers we now can still tell who's it is. It looks bad ass man.
My motor is shot and mine is going to go in to the garage for a complete overhaul on the whole truck, want to come help me with that lol

Love to... but the NW Fest clock is ticking ! I gotta finish my own junk in time, lol :doh:

Back