• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojave Trail

Free Andy!

Click on the pic for an album of MY pics from that trip.

LOL !!!
Free Andy... I forgot about that... Soda "not so dry" Lake...

JEEPS change... kids get bigger... I get bigger...

Curt

There are some deep sand spots toward the end where no 4 wheel drive can be a problem, but its do-able.

I've run it in my stock superduty a couple times.

Its been run in Manx buggys and VW Things. I don't know if I would solo in a 2wd

Running it March 27-29 for the first time. It's been on my bucket list for years.

Did this run last month.We had a blast. We had fun trying to find the lava flow tubes. But we did. We started from the Laughlin side. Spent the night there at the AVI, i think that was the name of the place. Take your time and enjoy the ride.

Did this run last month.We had a blast. We had fun trying to find the lava flow tubes. But we did. We started from the Laughlin side. Spent the night there at the AVI, i think that was the name of the place. Take your time and enjoy the ride.

Sounds just like our plan. Stay thursday at the Avi and hit trail friday morning to get off it on Sunday.

Back