• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mohawk Madness Memorial Day Weekend

wow!!! this is turning out to be a good sized event.. we are scouting the trails this coming weekend again.. the basic area is between north adams and bennington... we originally said we wont do "That Rd" but it may be included.. as i said before i have not seen my "group site" because the mountain is not open yet.. and i am expecting the site to be pretty paxcked for saturday night.. to make your own reservations you need to go thru a private company www.reserveamerica.com our base camp is going to be Mt Greylock but the Mohawk trail state forest and Pittsfield state forest are both within 45 mins of our morning meeting place.... to make reservations its best to call the number on the web site because it seems to have conflicting info.... any more questions feel free to PM me...

mike

Moto said:
I work Saterdays, and that Sunday I will be at Fenway sitting somewhere in right field watching the RedSox beat up on Seatle. Soooo needless to say I more than likely will not make it to Mohawk. So make sure you all take tons of pics.
You'd like this then.. Found it surfin around.

Yankee Curse - Redsox fan shirt

sidriptide said:
wow!!! this is turning out to be a good sized event.. we are scouting the trails this coming weekend again.. the basic area is between north adams and bennington... we originally said we wont do "That Rd" but it may be included.. as i said before i have not seen my "group site" because the mountain is not open yet.. and i am expecting the site to be pretty paxcked for saturday night.. to make your own reservations you need to go thru a private company www.reserveamerica.com our base camp is going to be Mt Greylock but the Mohawk trail state forest and Pittsfield state forest are both within 45 mins of our morning meeting place.... to make reservations its best to call the number on the web site because it seems to have conflicting info.... any more questions feel free to PM me...

mike

I went ahead and reserved the adjacent basic site (#26 I think) so that can be overflow for at least 1 more tent and a Jeep for Saturday night if needed :thumbup:

-Bic

TekkaMaki said:
I went ahead and reserved the adjacent basic site (#26 I think) so that can be overflow for at least 1 more tent and a Jeep for Saturday night if needed :thumbup:

-Bic

you're awesome babe!!!

mike

EMTJeepers said:
You'd like this then.. Found it surfin around.

Yankee Curse - Redsox fan shirt

That is a cool shirt, anyways on a sox note, thanks to the rain and a rainout on April 13th I now get to go to 2 games that weekend. What a kick ass weekend it will be. thanks for the link tho.

And also BUMP sending this back up to the top of the forum.

Just learned that due to an e-mail snafu my wife won't be arriving until 6 June, so I will be able to join y'all for part of the weekend. I don't have anything repaired enough to be trailworty at the moment, though, so I'm hoping to hitch a ride with someone.

Which day will be the bigger day, Saturday or Sunday?

Back