• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tellico Overlanders Adventure Destinations weekend - August 19-21

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
The T.O.A.D first annual weekend is happening in Tellico Plains, TN the weekend of August 19-21.

I spoke with the coordinator today. He has about 130-150 miles of single lane backroad and 2 lane country roads in the southwest edge of the Smokies set up in 3 routes for back country overlanding.

It sounds like he's going to have some scheduled runs on Friday and Saturday. On Saturday he's also going to have a catch and release fishing tournament, and an obstacle course set up at the camp ground.

Sunday morning he is planning an on-site church service followed by a show and shine and open fishing in the pond. He said there is also a creek that runs through the property where kids can wade and swim.

He's got a band playing on Friday for sure - maybe Saturday (I forgot to ask). There will be a number of off-road vendors on site, as well as food vendors.

Seems pretty cheap - $40 for 2 adults and that includes camping!

http://www.tellicooverlandersadventuredestinations.com/index.htm

I'm hoping to make this myself - arriving after dinner on Friday due to the girls school schedule.

Back