• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Missing Grimmy Thread.

hawkeye 1

NAXJA Forum User
Now have at it. :roflmao::roflmao::moon:

i thought he just changed his screen name from grimmjeeper to bimmerjeeper? :D

prepare for infractions!

1362115747_1688100330.gif

You know if grimm was here he would slap you for that.Even if you do like it that way

Exactly, waiting for my slap. Also waiting for this thing to be locked down. Haha

Lets have it. Calling out the big guys in charge to do something other than treating long time members like crap and not backing their play.

I'm not the only one mad here. I love the club, don't get me wrong. But we need to get this shit figured out, to not piss off long time members.

Let's have it.:roflmao::moon:

I guess I'm keeping Stephan up tonight deleting my posts, I'm sorry, just had to vent.
At least someone in charge is watching and hopefully taking notes.

I wish Mike was still around. He's a good guy. I dont know the reasons why he left.

With a club and forum such as NAXJA it is hard for all the different personalities to always see eye to eye and get along. Add to that all the stresses of everyday life and sometimes you have to step back and evaluate things and make different priorities.

Hopefully someday he can see the value in our club.

I guess I'm keeping Stephan up tonight deleting my posts, I'm sorry, just had to vent.
At least someone in charge is watching and hopefully taking notes.

No worries. This is the first opportunity I've had all day to get on the forum.

Stephan, you are the only one here who gets things done and thanks to Geoff we will have an interesting year ahead of us.
There are still a lot of issues with the leadership of our chapter, or the lack of it.
This might be the wrong thread to bring it up, but something needs to be done.

Back