• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

missing girl

Glad to hear she's been found alive! What happened?

Im not from your great chapter of SoCal, so sorry to butt in here. And also Im so sorry about the girl, but I had something to add to the jack-assery here.

There is a paying member posting in the forum to help find a girl that is 14 and missing. He obviously copy and pasted from another thread or email, thus the Spanish first. Evidently where he is from there are lots of Spanish speaking individuals and obviously the girl is from a place that speaks Spanish given her name and picture. So what; BFD.

THEN we get a paying member in here bashing the missing child thread because the OP didnt take out the Spanish portion and he's pissed that in his place of residency hispanics are taking over.

On top of ROBERTK being a member he's also a vendor, and with his comment on this thread I am removing all chances of me buying ANYTHING from him ever. It's just uncalled for from a vendor. If you wanna bash people, you should make another account with a black name and do it from there.
X2. Though I think creating a second account is a bannable offense, might be wrong if it's an official company account vs a personal account but it's still something I'd think a lot about first.

Thats your right and its nice to have rights huh? maybe you get where I am going with that...

I did not bash the reason for the post nor the sorrow of a lil girl missing and now found not living, weather American or other, citizen. I simply put that I think for repect for this state that if your proud to have a seal of cali in your profile/avatar you should have the decency of putting its offical language first..

Copy and paste is a cop out really. if you know how to copy and paste you know how to Cut and paste...

I do not appoligize for my America first views, nor to try and gain your business. I will appoligize for taking this off topic and for Your post as well as those others that posted here that also took it off topic. I didnt address this to anyone other then the original poster, you coming in here to bash me or take it off topic is no different then what I did.

Robert

Oh and I am Not pissed that hyspanics are "taking over" I am discussed at the fact that if your proud to be a Californian then maybe using its official language would also be given...
If you are going to be a jackass about people using English, at least please make sure you use it correctly yourself. Thank you.

it is the way it is. a post about a missing person is not the place to argue about this crap.

this thing is going off like crazy right now:

sand%20in%20your%20vagina.JPG
:roflmao:

enough of the name calling people. Any further uncivilized discussions will result in closing this thread. Let's keep this on topic (i.e. MISSING GIRL)

X2. Though I think creating a second account is a bannable offense, might be wrong if it's an official company account vs a personal account but it's still something I'd think a lot about first.

Sponsors are allowed a blue name separate from their black or red name.

Racism is in the eye of the beholder.

And eye behold racism!!! =P

And yeah, the chick was found so the "stay on topic" thing is moot right about now.

But hey, why not drag on the drama a little longer about a post that has links to stuff that most of us can't understand anyway. =)

By the way, why no posts about the children that are missing in China after the quake....if you post up some links in Chinese, maybe we can be of no assistance in that matter either. Only supporting mexican victims is racist you know. =P

Are you saying we should all be Christians too?
I'll venture to say that his point was that the official language of our country was determined by the people who founded it, English speaking Christians. It is clearly not right to establish an official religion but an official language is a must for many reasons. That doesn't mean you can't speak Swahili if you want to but it does mean that all official communications in our country are (or should be) conducted in English.

wow I thought this was NAxja....not bitchJA...
what happened to this place.... bunch of little girls....get out and go crawling

Back