• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

missing girl

scooter89

NAXJA Forum User
HOLA A TODOS, ESPERO Y NOS PUEDAS AYUDAR A BUSCAR A .....ALVA LIZARRAGA.....

ELLA ES LA HIJA DE UNO DE NUESTROS BUENOS AMIGOS Y SE ENCUENTRA DESAPARECIDA DESDE EL DIA DE AYER, SABADO 10 DE ABRIL COMO A LAS 2P.M.
ELLA SE ENCONTRABA EN SU TRABAJO JUNTO CON TODOS NOSOTROS CUANDO DE REPENTE NO SE SUPO DE ELLA.
AQUI LES DEJO ALGONAS FOTOS, Y ESPERO Y ENTRE TODOS PUEDAMOS SABER DE ELLA.
ELLA TIENE 14 AñOS DE EDAD Y EL SABADO USABA UNA BLUSA BLANCA Y JEANS AZULES.

CUALQUIER INFORMACION QUE TENGAN DE ALVA, SE PUEDEN COMINUCAR CON LA FAMILIA HUIZAR o LIZARRAGA AL LOS NUMEROS 125*120*1905 O EN SAN DIEGO AL NUMERO 619-726-2911

HI EVERYONE, I HOPE YOU CAN HELP US FIND.....ALVA LIZARRAGA.....

SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF ONE OF OUR GOOD FRIENDS AND SHE HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE YESTERDAY, SATURDAY APRIL 10 AT ABOUT 2P.M.
SHE WAS LAST SEEN AT HER WORK. IN OTAY MESA, SAN DIEGO, WHEN SUDDENLY SHE WAS GONE.
HERE I LEAVE SOME PICTURES OF ALVA AND WE HOPE YOU CAN HELP US FIND HER.
SHE IS 14 YEARS OLD
ON SATURDAY SHE WAS WEARING A WHITE TOP WITH BLUE JEANS

ANY INFORMATION YOU MIGHT HAVE, PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH THE HUIZAR and LIZARRAGA FAMILY AT NEXTEL NUMBER 125*120*1905 OR PHONE NUMBER 619-726-2911

this is a friend from of mine from high school if anyone see her plz call thank you,,,,,,scott

HOLA A TODOS, ESPERO Y NOS PUEDAS AYUDAR A BUSCAR A .....ALVA LIZARRAGA.....

ELLA ES LA HIJA DE UNO DE NUESTROS BUENOS AMIGOS Y SE ENCUENTRA DESAPARECIDA DESDE EL DIA DE AYER, SABADO 10 DE ABRIL COMO A LAS 2P.M.
ELLA SE ENCONTRABA EN SU TRABAJO JUNTO CON TODOS NOSOTROS CUANDO DE REPENTE NO SE SUPO DE ELLA.
AQUI LES DEJO ALGONAS FOTOS, Y ESPERO Y ENTRE TODOS PUEDAMOS SABER DE ELLA.
ELLA TIENE 14 AñOS DE EDAD Y EL SABADO USABA UNA BLUSA BLANCA Y JEANS AZULES.

CUALQUIER INFORMACION QUE TENGAN DE ALVA, SE PUEDEN COMINUCAR CON LA FAMILIA HUIZAR o LIZARRAGA AL LOS NUMEROS 125*120*1905 O EN SAN DIEGO AL NUMERO 619-726-2911

HI EVERYONE, I HOPE YOU CAN HELP US FIND.....ALVA LIZARRAGA.....

SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF ONE OF OUR GOOD FRIENDS AND SHE HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE YESTERDAY, SATURDAY APRIL 10 AT ABOUT 2P.M.
SHE WAS LAST SEEN AT HER WORK. IN OTAY MESA, SAN DIEGO, WHEN SUDDENLY SHE WAS GONE.
HERE I LEAVE SOME PICTURES OF ALVA AND WE HOPE YOU CAN HELP US FIND HER.
SHE IS 14 YEARS OLD
ON SATURDAY SHE WAS WEARING A WHITE TOP WITH BLUE JEANS

ANY INFORMATION YOU MIGHT HAVE, PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH THE HUIZAR and LIZARRAGA FAMILY AT NEXTEL NUMBER 125*120*1905 OR PHONE NUMBER 619-726-2911

this is a friend from of mine from high school if anyone see her plz call thank you,,,,,,scott

yA KNOW i AM GOING TO BE THE OLD ME HERE...

WTF is with the spanish? And then put the seal of cali as your avatar? I lost all respect for your post the second I saw that and didnt even read it.
Its ashame if this is a ligit posting, but post in english in a california based board and respect the great seal OF MY State please!

hey guy, you dont own california. it doesnt belong to you just because you used caps lock first.

ever consider he copy/pasted it from an email/other msg board post?

relax dude. its an internet forum. he didnt call your momma fat.

back on topic... good luck with the search, hopefully shes off being a 14 year old...

hey guy, you dont own california. it doesnt belong to you just because you used caps lock first.

back on topic... good luck with the search, hopefully shes off being a 14 year old...

:kissyou:

he's addressing the targeted audience of SoCal :) atleast he added the english translation

X100000000

yA KNOW i AM GOING TO BE THE OLD ME HERE...

WTF is with the spanish? And then put the seal of cali as your avatar? I lost all respect for your post the second I saw that and didnt even read it.
Its ashame if this is a ligit posting, but post in english in a california based board and respect the great seal OF MY State please!

That reminds me of that other thread that was serious and some guy (not naming any names) jumped in and derailed it.

What's the point of killing a 14 year kid?......

There is a HUGE human trafficking problem down near the border. Mostly on the south side.... Bust mostly it's about forcing young teenage girls into prostitution.

Just speculation on my part but perhaps she steadfastly refused to participate. Just a guess....

Google McGonigle Canyon... The problem is right here in our own backyard as well.

If you want to know what's really going on just south of the border go here:

http://marjorieanndrake.blogspot.com/

She's an ex-pat living in Rosarito and she blogs about it every other day or so.

It absolutely amazes me how much we don't know about the situation down there and the lack of any reporting or response from up here....

Have a nice day. :banghead:

You too...

If you all want to keep it off topic..

Its sad yes. so is the fact that the USA is being overtaken by press 2 for english.

You too...

If you all want to keep it off topic..

Its sad yes. so is the fact that the USA is being overtaken by press 2 for english.

Im not from your great chapter of SoCal, so sorry to butt in here. And also Im so sorry about the girl, but I had something to add to the jack-assery here.

There is a paying member posting in the forum to help find a girl that is 14 and missing. He obviously copy and pasted from another thread or email, thus the Spanish first. Evidently where he is from there are lots of Spanish speaking individuals and obviously the girl is from a place that speaks Spanish given her name and picture. So what; BFD.

THEN we get a paying member in here bashing the missing child thread because the OP didnt take out the Spanish portion and he's pissed that in his place of residency hispanics are taking over.

On top of ROBERTK being a member he's also a vendor, and with his comment on this thread I am removing all chances of me buying ANYTHING from him ever. It's just uncalled for from a vendor. If you wanna bash people, you should make another account with a black name and do it from there.

Back