• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

missing girl

i speak enough spanish to get by, not cause i want to, but i need to for work. a lot of people come in and get seriously pissed off at me because I don't speak spanish. It really pisses me off, but what can I do about it? nothing. and for the record, california used to BE mexico, till us white people stole it :D

i speak enough spanish to get by, not cause i want to, but i need to for work. a lot of people come in and get seriously pissed off at me because I don't speak spanish. It really pisses me off, but what can I do about it? nothing. and for the record, california used to BE mexico, till us white people stole it :D

Counter guys at an auto parts place......strange that that position would require you to be bilingual, but like you said, what can you do?
As for the a holes who get pissed at you because you don't speak 'enough' Spanish, toss thier sorry arse out the door!

:D

Whats the deal with the girl, she alive or dead?

I agree with Roberk though, when I did the little preview before I clicked the link and saw spanish I almost didn't open it because I thought it was a spammer.

AND making a comment on the language has nothing to do with being rascist, language isn't based on skin color. So stop pulling the stupid race card. THAT is pure ignorance...

TJ sucks and I will NEVER go down there. Something needs to be done to stop it from coming over the border. This girl was on the US side and the F***ers still got her...

AND making a comment on the language has nothing to do with being rascist, language isn't based on skin color. So stop pulling the stupid race card. THAT is pure ignorance...

racism

- [rey-siz-uh
thinsp.png
m] Show
–noun1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2.a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3.hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

im not calling the original comments author out on being racist, mostly just ignant (i can throw those i-bombs too, but this isnt high school) and spiteful.
however, your comment is retarded, NO, this has NOTHING to do with racism, lol, epic, lol. your kind likes to throw out bold face lies, and hope they stick like the bullshit they are. nope, no racism here...

people talk about the general public being too soft? you cant scroll thru a paragraph in spanish without crying? get over it.

Even I don't think a comment about the language used is inherently racist.
And everyone should know that racism is a pathetic attempt to make oneself feel more important than someone else.
I am intolerant of racism.

Because someone doesn't like beef, doesn't make them a vegetarian (although they are probably only a step away!)

:mad:i know this is old news but it just really ticked me off.
see, this is a racial comment. i dont GAF what you may say as your defense, nothing changes the fact that this comment is a Pre-Bash.

the fact that the post reads in spanish should not be any issue at all. if it were me, i would find a way to post it even in chinese! the more languages in the post the better chances of success. furthermore, why the outrage on his avatar? i find you slightly ignorant when it comes to bashing on his spanish post just because he has the Cal. Seal. here, why dont we start a petition that'll trigger a law that reads, "no more spanish in california".... yeah, not going to happen. reality is that spanish or the "#2" is and will be the future secondary language of many Americans. RobertK, i lost respect for you and your post.
there is one thing i refuse and will not tolorate, racial comments. just a little background of my self, I was born in Mexico and brought over since i was in second grade which gives me the taste of both worlds.

back to topic; my condolences to the family. it is confusing though if shes alive or not.

If you think I racist at all against mexican/spanish. try talking to tony! I just think there is also a Level of Respect that should be brought to the table...

:laugh: Tony doesn't count as a Messican... he doesn't even like hot peppers ;)

Oh come on, he can co-mingle spanish and english with the Best of 'em...

...Speaking English is to every one's advantage when living in the United States, but there is no requirement to know it and there should never be...

I disagree with you there Rick. Every document that represents the foundation of this country is written in the same language...English. Regardless of what some may say, this country was founded by English speaking Christians. English is the national language of this country and should be required...however, it's not that I'm saying people shouldn't be able speak another language for ease or preference for private conversation, but English should be required to pass any legitimate legal document. And there should not be any press 1 for English....it shouldn't even be an option. Not to mention, as in this post, the translation should not come before the announcement....I think that was what Robert was getting at. Although, I could very well be wrong.

And you say, what do open borders have to do with it....well, living in San Diego, Aspen, Baton Rouge, and Miami, I can rather confidently tell you that states that have high immigration rates have the most issues with this type of nonsense....so yeah, there is a direct corollary there, bud. =)

Regarding Chinatown...well, I have yet to call a public agency and get a press 2 for Chinese...so not sure where you're going with that one.

And as for Little Havana....don't even get me started on how we let every nutjob and criminal from Cuba float into this country and give him more rights than we even give our own citizens....yes, I've seen it first hand...so do go off on, "I have a grandmother that hates Castro and you don't understand the plight of the people....yadda, yadda, yadda"....been to Cuba, great place, gorgeous chicks, fantastic resorts....plight is way over blown.

Last edited:
Which is kind of odd don't you think.... Being as Mandarin is the #1 spoken language in the world.....

But that's regarding number of people not number of nations, yeah?

I remember a few years back there was a big toss up between English and Spanish being the two languages that were spoken most widely globally. Ultimately English won out and became the international language of business.

The only language understood by more nations was mathematics....kind of hard to write a legal document through algebraic equations tho. =)

it is the way it is. a post about a missing person is not the place to argue about this crap.

this thing is going off like crazy right now:

sand%20in%20your%20vagina.JPG

Back