• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are you saying that it's ok to derail a thread when you see fit?

By the way, that picture should be kept in the den or PM.

Yup. have you looked around here tonight?
Next.
Nothing wrong with that picture. already censored, only your dirty mind can fill out the missing letters. Think of it like "wheel of fortune". You might win a price.:roflmao::moon:

Since you have no access to the Den, it wouldn't do you any good. Also this thread is all about membership issues and obviously you are not a member.

Last edited:
Thank you monkey at least someone gets it.

Here's yours Tone

21073826.jpg~original

I don't see how our chapter would benefit from the drama and controversy of the club president being recalled or resigning.
In the words of Sgt Friday... facts... just the facts....
You've made statements that you don't seem to have the time for this club that you expected to.... you (from what I can tell) had participated little in the process of running the club.... so how is your stepping down going to affect anything?

I agree that this club needs less drama though it seems that drama is the alias for SoCal chapter (correction.. NAXJA :) ). Anyways, if you choose to stick around as the president... be one. If you are going to continue in name only... be the bigger man.... and step down.

In the words of Sgt Friday... facts... just the facts....
You've made statements that you don't seem to have the time for this club that you expected to.... you (from what I can tell) had participated little in the process of running the club.... so how is your stepping down going to affect anything?

I agree that this club needs less drama though it seems that drama is the alias for SoCal chapter (correction.. NAXJA :) ). Anyways, if you choose to stick around as the president... be one. If you are going to continue in name only... be the bigger man.... and step down.

Even tho I disagreed with you for calling Carol out, for all it's worth, that is a true assessment of the situation at hand and I truly thank you for it.

Yup. have you looked around here tonight?
Next.
Nothing wrong with that picture. already censored, only your dirty mind can fill out the missing letters. Think of it like "wheel of fortune". You might win a price.:roflmao::moon:

Really?? .. That's your logic??

Since you have no access to the Den, it wouldn't do you any good. Also this thread is all about membership issues and obviously you are not a member.

I don't need access to the Den. I've seen things in there that would make your eyes bleed .

Whether or not this is a "member" issue or not, it's posted in the SoCal forum. I could really care less about the "member" issue.

My problem is the picture you posted. Read the by laws.

I'm glad you can tell the difference between red and black.

John very well could have called or sent a pm to a BOD. Since he did post up a thread, it turned into people asking for his resignation.

And by the way, I used to be a "red" member longer than you have been around here... probably before you even heard of NAXJA. The red vs. black issue has bee a topic of controversy since the inception of NAXJA members.

If you think member issues don't affect the whole chapter, including black letters, you need to think again.

This, or at least used to be, a family friendly site. You represent NAXJA. What you post here, represents NAXJA. Everything, except the Den, is open for public eyes to see.

I often sit, with my 5 year old and 3 year old, and browse around car websites. I really don't need or want to click on a thread and see a pile of shit. I don't think that the BOD wants that either. If you don't believe me, read the by laws or ask a BOD. That's why I said to keep it to the Den or PM.

Last edited:
Really?? .. That's your logic??

I don't need access to the Den. I've seen things in there that would make your eyes bleed .

Whether or not this is a "member" issue or not, it's posted in the SoCal forum. I could really care less about the "member" issue.

My problem is the picture you posted. Read the by laws.

I'm glad you can tell the difference between red and black.

John very well could have called or sent a pm to a BOD. Since he did post up a thread, it turned into people asking for his resignation.

And by the way, I used to be a "red" member here longer than you have been around here... probably before you even heard of NAXJA. The red vs. black issue has bee a topic of controversy since the inception of NAXJA members.

If you think member issues don't affect the whole chapter, including black letters, you need to think again.

This, or at least used to be, a family friendly site. You represent NAXJA. What you post here, represents NAXJA. Everything, except the Den, is open for public eyes to see.

I often sit, with my 5 year old and 3 year old, and browse around car websites. I really don't need or want to click on a thread and see a pile of shit. I don't think that the BOD wants that either. If you don't believe me, read the by laws or ask a BOD. That's why I said to keep it to the Den or PM.

I totally agree with you on the point of not having those kind of pics on a public forum.
My reason for posting all this crap tonight was to get those threads to be removed as a whole from the public forum, either to the den or just canned all together.
It really shows bad leadership of the chapter as a whole to the public and should be kept away, since that wagon had left already, the thing I did was take it to an outrageous level to get it through.

I for one, like to ridicule the obvious and try to rile the crowd to a statement, what in this case worked quite well.

In the end, we all need to work on making this whole chapter succeed.

Seeing this whole thread really just makes me bummed. John I hope that things start looking up for you soon brother. This isn't your first time mentioning that you have been going through hell. Hang in there dude.

John,

There is no record with membership (I checked myself) that you, or anyone else for that matter, claimed the membership from the membership drive from 2012.

If you can prove otherwise, please PM me.

mac 'spent the last 4 hours searching' gyvr

As far as I am concerned...this issue is done.

Bye bye John :wave: thanks for all the unneeded :bs:

Seeing this whole thread really just makes me bummed. John I hope that things start looking up for you soon brother. This isn't your first time mentioning that you have been going through hell. Hang in there dude.

i have to agree, this thread just bums me out. im not going to say anything about one side or another. im just sad, seriously. this whole situation...... man it just sucks.......

Some people here really like to kick a guy when he is down. I hope those people some day come to know what it is like to be on the other end of that.

said like a true president. :gee:

Thank you for stepping down and letting the chapter move on. Please be involved in the future as either a member or user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back