• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meet n greet in castle rock

dotcom

NAXJA Forum User
so seeing as how im working 24/7 not running the new jeep store in castle rock i decided that the only way im going to get to see my jeep friends is to have a meet n greet at the store. so august 2nd at 6:30 pm im inviting yall to stop by ill provide some refreshements and you can check out the new store. let me know if you are going to make it so i know how much stuff to buy.

sean

For us folks who are not local, what is the store?

So...... August 2nd is a Tuesday.

Won't be able to make this Sean. Gotta work Tuesday nights. Thanks for the invite! Hope others can. :thumbup:

so seeing as how im working 24/7 not running the new jeep store
If you're not running the store, who is?
happyfinger.gif

Aug 2 is workable for me - unless something comes up 'tween now and then I should be there. Why the new building, and not the old Medved Jeep anyway? Any plans to put a driveway in that doesn't require a u-turn and entry through the Chevy dealer?

Jim www.yuccaman.com

I'm working that evening, Sean, but thanks for the invite!

Can I test drive a new Grand Cherokee?? If so.. I will be there :D

My junk is broken......

I thought the shrapnel narrowly missed your yarbles? :gee:

I'll be here all week, folks, don't forget to tip your waitresses and bartenders!:dunce:

His junk is broken 'cuz he's old, not due to schrapnel.............. :gag:

Them's fightin' words. :) I'm ending another decade this month and will soon announce a party that attendance is required.

I wish I could make this one, but I'm down in AZ this week. :(

Back