• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and greet in the Seattle/Eastside area - May 30th?

Re: Meet and greet in the Seattle/Eastside area?

I'm in for the 30th at The Diamond Knot in Mukilteo. What time you guys getting there?

Last edited:
I could do the knot

30th Diamond Knot - got it!

My muddy Buddy, hit me up on Sunday, I'll be around!

ill be there!

Where we thinking? I am in seattle and we should find a good spot with a parking lot, north, south, or east of here. Lets get a definitive spot and time so we can spread the word.

Friday the 30th at The Diamond knot in Mukilteo. I'll probably be there around 7pm.

Gotta be to Work at 3am... I'm out

well i cant go either now i wasnt supposed to work till 7am tomorrow but its been changed to 4am ... as much as id like to meet everyone i need my sleep. ill have to catch you guys next time... :(

Yup like every year North sound people suck:wierd:. Web wheelers I get the early worker that's me too I was there for 3 hours checking out smoking hot chicks at the beach cruzin my Jeep around an drank a beer and ate a whole pizza. Next time there is a meet and greet it should be way south as those guys actually seem to meet and greet.

Re: Re: Meet and greet in the Seattle/Eastside area - May 30th?

Yup like every year North sound people suck:wierd:. Web wheelers I get the early worker that's me too I was there for 3 hours checking out smoking hot chicks at the beach cruzin my Jeep around an drank a beer and ate a whole pizza. Next time there is a meet and greet it should be way south as those guys actually seem to meet and greet.

Next time I will be there. I'm at a wedding in Michigan.

I got there a little after 7:30, couldn't find anyone and bolted by 8:00. Guess the next one needs to be in someone's garage on a weekend day.

What where you driving I caught the 5:30 boat off Island backed my Red Jeep in a spot where I could see the Diamond knot and the state park(looking at eye candy) and went in the knot for a beer then right back to the front of my Jeep where I could enjoy the view. Not all was lost I did talk to a couple older guys with a CJ5 and a TJ with a small block in it.

Back