• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and greet in the Seattle/Eastside area - May 30th?

the_weirdo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone in the Seattle/Redmond area (or within an hour drive) want to get together for a meet and greet or work party or whatever? I'm thinking sometime in May. What works for you?

Re: Meet and greet in the Seattle/Eastside area?

I'm totally Down! I'm in the Millcreek Area and about order a bunch of parts and could definitely use another pair of hands. be nice to meet some Naxja ppl in my area to seems like everyone's in Oregon !

Mukilteo checking in: I'm up for whatever, whenever.

Is it NWFest yet?

I am in seattle, eastlake neighborhood. always down to take the jeep out and shoot the shit.

I am up in Ferndale, but may come down from Canada lol. Saturdays would work best for me

I'm in LA Stevens area... let me know I could probably make something work

Im new to the group, got my first jeep recently even though my dad had 4. Be nice to meet some locals!

where in seattle do you live?

I'm down for a meet and greet. I'm in seattle, actually across the street from Jak. I have a couple other xj buddies in the area too that are always down to talk jeeps and have a beer.

May is pretty open for me at the moment, just need a little heads up.

I'm glad to see some interest up here, sometimes it feels like everything happens in Portland. Does anyone have a suggestion for a place to meet? Anyone got a garage big enough for a meet? Does June 7th or 14th work?

How about Friday the 30th at The Diamond knot in Mukikteo ? Great beer lots of parking always crowded I'm just assuming that we are all old enough for beer??? Anyways I'm bored and up so let's figure it out.Eric beer on Sunday I'll be at my Grannys again.:greensmok in the parking lot

How about Friday the 30th at The Diamond knot in Mukikteo ? Great beer lots of parking always crowded I'm just assuming that we are all old enough for beer??? Anyways I'm bored and up so let's figure it out.Eric beer on Sunday I'll be at my Grannys again.:greensmok in the parking lot

i could do that the 30th at diamond knot count me in

Back