• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May 2nd at Wooly's

You are going to be sideways the whole time. Its almost worth it for me to come video tape the carnage. :)

Yep, but you will be soaking wet in the rain. :gee:

Man i hate to do it but count me out. Way to wet for me and i dont want no carnage on my DD I know Iknow its a jeep but just not worth it to me
:explosion

I want to ride but may be the next time!

Guys i'm not going to make it:bawl:.

I had some things come up. plus its going to be super duper frickin' MUDDY. LOL

hope ya'll have fun:wave1:

jeez...bunch of supposed jeep guys afraid of some mud?:looser:

:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

well ill be havin fun out there

u guys missed a great time. stopped raining as soon as we got there...it was a little muddy, but pretty tacky and all the trails were rocky so had plenty of traction. jeep worked great, flexes awesome. a little scrape on my bumper was the only 'carnage'. ill post pics up tonight or tomorrow

few shots from today:

IMG_1607.jpg

DSCN0142.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

DSCN0145.jpg

DSCN0147.jpg

DSCN0149.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

DSCN0156.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

dustin tryin it out a bit
DSCN0150-2.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

me an my friend dustin went...few other atvs were there, and an old f150 and a bronco.

eric i have zj steering thats going on soon, but im still considering upgrading to currie or something stronger

that stuff looked fun... i would take my XJ out on those trails. might not be worth towing the Willys up for that... but just a day ride in the XJ would be cool.

Back