• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May 2nd at Wooly's

You'll love the locker!

Wish we could be there - XRRA is at Gray Rock this weekend, so we're planning on going to watch on Saturday.

David broke his front ring gear pulling a stump for a friend... got a HP D30 housing last weekend and new gears, so we'll be changing that out soon.

I've got a Rubi air pump for my Rubi44 coming, so I should be in good shape when I get that installed - once we get all these changes done, we'll have to get together for a ride.

Ya'll have fun and post some pics!

lunchbox up front lockrite

haha...i gotta head there, or ace hardware for some bolts after work.

driveshafts rebuilt, once i get it bolted in ill be ready to go.

i aint a mall crawler anymore! tested front driveshaft and transfercase...hit a little dirt area with some small hills behind a friends house. I cant wait to go!

You never were a Mall Crawler. The term was Elementary School Crawler (AKA Chester Crawler). Also, stay off the hills, you remember what happened last time.

Thats ridiculous...:shhh:

chester1.jpg

well...im leavin hermitage at 730am...should be there around 830-9. Dont have a cb or anything. Mark backed out (slacker)...but my buddy said he should be comin down a little later in the morning in his JK. Who else is still in? I just plan on cruisin around...playin on the easy trails, grab some hotdogs for lunch, and head back mid afternoon or so.

XJ's all packed, spare's in along with tools, everything strapped down. got a friend from work riding along with me as well

Back