• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mall Rat run

OK, i got to change the clutch fan in my jeep, i can stop it with the motor running now.LOL.If the wind is blowing hard it will turn the fan when the motor is off.I would say it is done.

Use the one in the garage from the red jeep... I'll bring my spare to replace it next time I come over.

I was thinking you would like the one. I'm running out of time, need to get on my junk to get it ready for the trip.We need to adjust your frontend more so the DW goes away too. So lets get a day for you to come by to do this.let me know.

Tanks for the offer I have a water cooler for the garage but it does'nt cool as good as yours but helps a lot. I think the uncola's I drink helps a lot but slows the work down. But I'am not in a hurry! It's Old guy thing slow and easy!

I was thinking you would like the one. I'm running out of time, need to get on my junk to get it ready for the trip.We need to adjust your frontend more so the DW goes away too. So lets get a day for you to come by to do this.let me know.

How about Thursday?

OK bill.I can help if needed.I found out i don't need the fan as long as the ELEC fan is working and i keep moving.

Aaron as of now that should work.If my plans change i'll let you know.

Tone i don't have that much time to start on yours at this time.Maybe after our trip i can start on some of your stuff.

Mine is done, had a dust storm in the garage.Man does this thing suck air now.lol.Reweld axle tube on it and fix seal next.But i'm ready guys. Total time to change out clutch fan 75 mins.Getting faster

Aaron i got to say THANK YOU one more time sir.My jeep is running at 210 up indio grade with the AC on with my foot in it and only 20 psi oil pressure. 1000 palms canyon it hit almost 200.

Thank You again

Nice! i wish mine was that good.

Your welcome.

Glad to hear bill.I got mine all cleaned and ready to get dirty again.I may even do the tires, like a real mall rat should.I waxed the diffs front and rear, repainted the drums and buffed the rims.So i'll be looking good when we hit the road.Maybe i won't get pulled over this time.LOL.Like i care.

mods this thread is done, close/lock it! Guys we don't need to be getting this thread off topic some people might not like it... now back to your regularly scheduled desert rat thread!

Tone i would think the OP would have to ask for it to be closed.Maybe i could see if that works.HAHA.

Now go away and fix your jeep son.Weld that crack up and get shit done.I welded Aarons up and it doesn't make as much noise now.I think he broke the part behind the box(Spacer).We'll have to pull his box to see if it broke.

Thanks again Scott!!!

Death Wobble gone, temps were good, high was 221° on the freeway at 75 mph in 113° ambient.

Back