• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mall Rat run

Thank you guys, had fun hopefully next time I can wheel longer.
it was nice seeing/wheeling with you guys again.
Only 2 pics I have.(not the mall parking lot)
ResizedImage_1342411780083.jpg

ResizedImage_1342411742821.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the pics, i know we was having fun so we didn't take any.That was at lunch just before the down pour.LOL.I'll be planning another trip here and will let you know.Maybe you can make it.By the way, that looks like a mall parking lot to me.

Glad you made and you had fun.It was nice seeing you and your family again.Your kids are a blast.After them low riders got out of our way, we made good time on that trail.We showed them how it is done, didn't we.lol

See you next run

We had an great day, good seeing all of you.

Having too much fun to take many pics, but here is what i have.

BigBear1.jpg

BigBear2.jpg

BigBear3.jpg

BigBear4.jpg

BigBear5.jpg

BigBear6.jpg

This pic has that wet stuff in it.I think they call it RAIN.we don't get this in the desert.Thank god, cause mud sucks.Or is this the HAIL, doesn't matter cause it turned to water and then mud too
BigBear4.jpg

Hey folks. What say you on doing a day trip again? Maybe this time we can ALL finish it. Let me know? Thinking AUGUST, mid to late........

Maybe we can get a flat lander to go with us for taken pics.He can do the BY-PASSES

I found out today i'm good for 3 more months.So i'm thinking time to go up again. If you haven't fixed that little leak by now, you'll never get it done.lol. So lets get a date for this folks.Do it here or via E-mails.Would like to see if we can get Look at me to go for pic taking.LOL, we know he won't make the rocks, but he can go fast on the by-pass road.
He'll get mad at me, but who flipping cares.hahahahahaha

late would be better, i'm going to the rubicon on the week of the 13th

Dude you won't make it.You'll be tired cause you was having fun.Thats life of a true jeeper. Depends on what the other folks want to do, i'm open to most times and dates.

Have a great time on the RUBI, i know i would.It is a hard trail that may cause dents.makes me smile just thinking of getting more dents.lol

Got my leak fixed. The bolts on top of the steering box came loose for the 3rd time. Put lock washers on them this time. So I'am good to go! The last part of AUG. would be better for me.

Dude you won't make it.You'll be tired cause you was having fun.Thats life of a true jeeper. Depends on what the other folks want to do, i'm open to most times and dates.

Have a great time on the RUBI, i know i would.It is a hard trail that may cause dents.makes me smile just thinking of getting more dents.lol
you never know! i've been dying to go to bear. the biggest obsitcal will be getting enough work done so i can play.
i'm not too worried about dents, mine has plenty of those already. :gee:

Back