• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mall Rat run

i dont remember any hill giving me trouble except the one i got about 90% of the way up... you know, the one you went about 50% of the way up. LOL :spin1:

I didn't take any pics, i was using my phone to keep track of my temps all day.

Dude i didn't want to EAT that much crap, i mean your jeep was TAN/gray/ODgreen.lol.Plus you was looking like the outside of your jeep when you got out.:scared:But we had fun laughing at you for trying.

looks fun, i really want to get out there and play with you guys sometime.
You can PLAY with Tone, but we offroad out here.I don't swing that way, Just saying.lol

Trust me we are bored out here doing this.We have no fun at all.Thats our story and we're sticking to it.:cheers:. My yard is like a mini truckhaven i think.Lots of fun to be had.We play more during the winter out here and you're welcome to come out an join.

Dude i didn't want to EAT that much crap, i mean your jeep was TAN/gray/ODgreen.lol.Plus you was looking like the outside of your jeep when you got out.:scared:But we had fun laughing at you for trying.

Lmao, I still have like 10 pounds of sand in my jeep.

i used to use that for the motorcycles too. for the jeep interior, i use my air hose.

ankle is doing ok... my foot still hurts pretty bad. looks like most of the damage was done to my foot, not my ankle. I'm able to limp around without too much pain, needed to use crutches the day after it happened.

keep it elevated, especially if it's bruising up. blood likes to pool in the feet and cause problems. glad you can put some weight on it now that's a good sign.

keeping it elevated as much as possible... i never bruise, so i cant use that as an indicator, but i have been doing 2 hours on/4 hours off with a light compression bandage to keep the blood flowing and the swelling down.

Glad your ok, now we can get your jeep done.Running out of time sir.We need to add bump stops so your tires don't rub.Yea i know they don't get cut, but i don't like it.lol.This weekend i am taking it easy.

Scott good thing you noticed the brake line. When I changed wheels & tires I had to take the scout spindles,hubs,rotors,brake calipers off and replace them with the ford hubs,rotors,chevy spindles and calipers. It appears that location of the brake line is different. So I think I can turn them up or I will have to order some longer ones.

OK, i got to change the clutch fan in my jeep, i can stop it with the motor running now.LOL.If the wind is blowing hard it will turn the fan when the motor is off.I would say it is done.

Back