• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lotto

I think to start with I'd buy Pick Your Part auto dismantlers so I can have my own private parts stash.

Then I'll get an early 80's GMC Vandura cargo van, paint it black, put a spoiler on, and a red stripe.

After it's complete I'll drive it to Wilmington one night after hours. Set up some lights and run that effing thing through the crusher.

Yachts and boats yes!! No jets.

65' Jarrett Bay Sportfisher, maybe Hatteras.
25-30' Parker Pilothouse, maybe Grady White
and some sort of Deck boat for chilling. Decent size but small enough to tow.

Matt

I think to start with I'd buy Pick Your Part auto dismantlers so I can have my own private parts stash.

Then I'll get an early 80's GMC Vandura cargo van, paint it black, put a spoiler on, and a red stripe.

After it's complete I'll drive it to Wilmington one night after hours. Set up some lights and run that effing thing through the crusher.

LOL!!

and it would come out unscathed. your crusher is no match for the a-team van, you fool.

and it would come out unscathed. your crusher is no match for the a-team van, you fool.

It's okay man, you can have the keys when I'm done with it.

I get to keep the Mini 14s though.

they're actually 15's. 14's wont clear the brakes.

HAHA, that shows how little you know about that show. I think he was talking about the rugers.LOL

Why is the mini-14 chambered in .223, while the M-14 was chambered in 7.62?
I guess if I win the lotto, I could afford a class III liscense and an M-14, guess I could just but a house out of state too.

And the reasoning is....m-16 was military, mini 14 was civilian. Almost all military rounds seem to come in metric, at least for many years now.

Plus they are two different guns from different manufacturers.

And the reasoning is....m-16 was military, mini 14 was civilian. Almost all military rounds seem to come in metric, at least for many years now.
Plus they are two different guns from different manufacturers.

Right, but the M-14 is 7.62, shouldn't it be the mini-16, and covered in ugly plastic, if they wanted to use 5.56

Screw the plane-yacht, TruckBoatTruck is where its at!

I love that damn show..

l.jpg

Right, but the M-14 is 7.62, shouldn't it be the mini-16, and covered in ugly plastic, if they wanted to use 5.56
Nope. Ruger gets to pick their own names...the two rifles are really not that similar if you're comparing a mini 14 to a m16/ar15. That to me, would be the equivalent of saying a mossberg 500, should be called an 870 because a remington 12 gauge pump is an 870, so all 12 gauge pumps shotguns should be 870's

And to head slightly back to topic...bought some tickets for the first time in years....if I win, I will have a gun house instead of a gun room.

Back