• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lotto

I would build a huge veteran center here in Temecula with all of the facilities we could possibly need, then I would build several new Boys and Girls clubs in the area and pay for training for the staff. Aside from that I would buy some land and build a medium size house and a effing huge shop :D

Dang... what's with all the do gooders in this chapter... :D

No one would buy a yaught or a private jet...?

I'm rich bitch!
photobucket-4280-1333033730152.jpg

No, i dont have a gambling problem they're not all mine. And yes, people are way too generous here. I would buy two gold plated G6's just so i could remote control crash one in the desert to watch the explosion.

I'm rich bitch!
photobucket-4280-1333033730152.jpg

No, i dont have a gambling problem they're not all mine. And yes, people are way too generous here. I would buy two gold plated G6's just so i could remote control crash one in the desert to watch the explosion.

Sweet now i just have to pick all the same numbers and make you share the winnings with me! :clap:

i just bought 100 tickets with the same number. so when i win, i'll get 500,000 million dollars!

Ill just save myself from buying a ticket and take my cut from who ever wins. I mean, it's pretty much the same thing right?

yea yea, Jay and Silent Bob strike back. we got it, it just wasn't that funny.

:D

Back